PSE QSL via bureau (see QSL info)
I’m David, radioamateur from Brno, Czech Republic. My call is OK2DDS. I’m mainly active on 40m-10m with 100W from Yaesu FT-991a and VHF/UHF. I use SSB and FT8 mode and I’m slowly learning CW. I like contesting, I participate in VHF/UHF contests (I do also HF contests, but only few QSOs for fun). I’m interested in APRS, C4FM Digital Voice and sometimes I’m QRV on AO-91, AO-92 and SO-50 sats with max 8W from Baofeng radio and 2+2el Yagi by DK7ZB. I’m interested in LoRa APRS and running IGate and Digipeater in Brno. I’m developing LoRa Meteostation OK2DDS-6 (cz) and LoRa APRS Digipeater OK2DDS-3 (cz). You can also see useful information for HAM operators who wish to be active from Czech Republic.
Please send me QSL via bureau. I’m responding to every QSL. All other QSL info is here. I updated to A class in March, 2020, my old N class call is OK9DDS, which is still valid, but I don’t use it often. I’m owner and the main operator of club station OK2KFL. You can contact me at email@example.com.
- Alpe Adria VHF Contest 2020.
- VKV PA – Czech VHF activity 19.7.2020
- 3. Subregional Contest (VHF Field Day)
- „OK-90“ Activity and award to the 90th anniversary of first HAM licenses in Czechoslovakia
- AMxWARD IARU 95 diploma (EN)
- Czech VHF-SHF activity / Provozní aktiv 19.4. 2020
- Velikonoční závod 2020 / Easter contest